*PRICES INDICATED BELOW ARE INCLUSIVE OF TICKETING CHARGES
TICKET PURCHASE GUIDELINES
1. Only a maximum of four (4) tickets per transaction is allowed.
2. The following documents must be presented upon ticket purchase AND venue entry: valid school or government ID and complete vaccination record/card.
3. Use of face masks in the venue is optional but highly encouraged.
4. Event is open to patrons from 10 years old and above.
5. Patrons above are allowed to purchase tickets in any section.
6. For minors, a signed waiver by parent/guardian must be secured in the absence of a ticket-bearing adult companion.
7. Parents/guardians are responsible for their children's safety at all times.
8. Re-entry will not be allowed.
FOR STANDING SECTION
1. For safety purposes, patrons with mobility concerns, heart-related medical condition/s and pregnant women shall NOT be allowed in the Standing Section.
2. Minors should be accompanied by a ticket-bearing parent/guardian in the same section. Otherwise, a signed liability waiver should be presented upon entry.
FOR SEATED SECTIONS
1. All aforementioned patrons will be allowed in the Seated Sections.
2. Again, minors should be accompanied by a ticket-bearing parent/guardian. Otherwise, a signed liability waiver should be presented upon entry.
1. Wearing face masks is highly encouraged.
2. Only fully-vaccinated (completed second dose and booster shots) ticket buyers will be allowed.
3. Must present an updated vaccination card with valid school ID / government ID.
4. Large bags are not allowed inside the venue.
5. Only phone cameras will be allowed. Professional cameras and lenses are NOT allowed unless permitted by event organizers through proper accreditation.
EVENT INFO, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The show is open to minors 10 to 17 years old accompanied by a ticket -bearing adult guardian in the same section. Children under the age of 10 will not be allowed to attend.
- The following items are not permitted:
- Large bags, video cameras, professional cameras or cameras with interchangeable lenses, monopods, tripods or other extensions.
- Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs are not allowed
- Outside food, drinks and containers such as water bottles, lunch boxes among others are prohibited
- Pyrotechnic items or explosives including fireworks, candles, or lighters;
- For people/media without a special ID from the Promoter, professional recording devices (professional cameras, video recording devices and voice recording devices);
- Flammable material including alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, and pressurized cologne;
- Dangerous or potentially hazardous objects, including but not limited to sports items, weapons, knives, guns, laser devices, iron bars, wooden bars, sharp objects or materials, helmets, metal/plastic knuckles, self-defense spray (tear, pepper-spray), stun guns or any electric shock devices;
- Any suspicious casual objects which can be used as a weapon or projectile including tools, chemicals, suspicious powder, umbrellas, selfie sticks, and other poles or tripods.
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue.
EVENT TICKET POLICY
- Tickets can only be purchased through SMtickets.com or any SM Tickets outlets nationwide. Please do not buy tickets from parties other than Authorized Ticketing Outlets. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be counterfeit and are worthless. The promoter is not responsible for any form of ticket fraud that is purchased at another party.
- Purchased tickets via smtickets.com will need to present your claim voucher at any SM Tickets outlets nationwide to redeem your actual/physical tickets. It is your responsibility to protect your voucher. Redemption can only be done once. Any succeeding attempt will not be accepted by the system.
- Ticket limit is 4 tickets per ticket type per transaction.
- By purchasing the tickets, The Authorized Purchaser agrees to all Terms and is legally bound to comply with these Terms. The Authorized Purchaser agrees to inform all of their respective authorized recipients of these Terms with due diligence. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check back periodically for changes.
- Ticket buyers must ensure that Ticket Holders have received a complete COVID-19 vaccine and booster upon entering the Venue.
- Tickets that have been purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded for any reason.
- Tickets may not be sold, transferred, or used for any form of commercial or trade purposes, including but not limited to promotions, contests, commercial or advertising purposes, housing, hotels, vacation rentals, sweepstakes, charitable giveaways, or other activities absent the Promoter’s prior written consent. No sponsorship, on-site marketing, sampling, vending, coupon/product distribution, or other promotional activity may be conducted at the event (inclusive of parking lots), absent the Promoter’s prior written approval in each instance. Any tickets used in violation of this provision shall be deemed revoked and void and their bearers deemed trespassers at the event.
- Resale or attempted resale of tickets is grounds for termination of the license and cancellation of the ticket.
- The ticket grants the Promoter (and its designees) the right to include the attendees image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, webcast, stream, or other transmissions, exhibition, simulcast, or reproduction made of, or at, the event in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or otherwise.
- In the event of a canceled event, tickets will be refunded in accordance with the provisions of the Promoter. Please note that refund does not include ticketing admin fee, credit card convenience fee or any other personal costs (e.g. travel expenses, accommodation expenses, etc).
- Attendees’ belongings may be searched upon entry into the venue, and consents to such searches and waives any related claims that might arise against the Promoter and its agent. If attendee elects not to consent to such searches, the attendee may be denied entry into the venue.
- Ticket buyers understands and agrees that there are certain risks of personal or property injury, illness and/or death associated with attending the event, including, without limitation, risks related to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”). Attendees understands and agrees:
-that the risk of exposure to COVID-19 cannot be fully eliminated and is increased by proximity to other people,
-that an inherent and elevated risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place or place where people are gathered,
-that attending the event may involve coming into close contact with other people,
-that there is no guarantee, express or implied, will not be exposed to COVID-19 and
-that exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, and other short-term and long-term health effects, including death.
Despite these risks, ticket buyers voluntarily assume ALL known and potential risks and danger of injury and/or death from any cause, resulting from, in connection with, or incidental to the event, including exposure to COVID-19. Ticket buyers expressly assumes all risks and dangers arising from or incidental to the event, whether such risks occur before, during, or after the event and agrees that the Releases (defined below) are not responsible for any such risks and dangers.
Ticket buyers forever releases, waives, discharges and agrees not to sue the following: the event owner(s); Event producer(s); Event promoter(s); Event performers, artists and their managers, agents, and representatives; the event ticketing agency and/or ticketing services provider; and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, owners, members, managers, officers, directors, past and present employees, volunteers, agents, representatives, successors, trustees, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releases”) from any known or unknown claims, losses, damages, liability, demands, actions, injury or death, including those relating to COVID-19 or any other illness or injury that Ticket buyers may sustain while at the event, regardless of whether caused by the negligence or other fault of the Releases or any third party (collectively, “Claims” or, as used individually, a “Claim”).
HEALTH & SAFETY
The event shall be presented in accordance with applicable public health conditions as of the date of the event and which may change at any time as determined by government and authorities, artists or the Promoter; such requirements may include, without limitation, changes to capacity, attendance procedures and attendance requirements, such as proof of complete vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 48 hours , and other protective measures such as requiring attendees to wear face coverings. If any Ticket Holder does not comply with any laws, mandates, health orders or directives, Promoter or Event terms, conditions or rules, then the Promoter may refuse admission to the event or require the Ticket Holder to leave the Venue and such Ticket Holder will not be entitled to a refund.
Ticket buyers are required to comply with all health protocols and new normal procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations
Promoter has the right to take any reasonable and necessary measures to prohibit/prevent Ticket buyers from entering the Venue if they are proven to be tested positive for COVID-19 or are considered to be not in a good health condition in accordance with the applicable health protocols.
Ticket buyers will have their body temperature checked, Ticket buyers will not be allowed to enter the Venue if their temperature reaches above 37.3 ° Celsius.
Ticket buyers consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of an injury, accident, or illness during the event and affirmatively releases the Promoter and all persons participating in such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
Event rules related to Covid-19 may change at any time according to government regulations or regulations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where will the event be held?
Mall of Asia Arena
Where can I buy tickets?
Official tickets to the event are sold at smtickets.com or any SM Tickets outlets nationwide.
Are there any tickets sold at the venue?
All tickets will be sold online via SMtickets.com or at any SM Tickets outlets nationwide before the day of the event.
How many tickets can I buy?
The maximum ticket purchase is 4 tickets per type per transaction
Is there any age policy?
The event is open to minors 10 to 17 years old accompanied by a ticket-bearing adult guardian in the same section.
When will the ticket selling start?
Ticket selling starts on May 18, 2023 by 10AM.
Will there be queuing during the ticket selling?
There will be a queuing system during the ticket selling on May 18.
What time will the event start?
NIKI Nicole World Tour Manila will start by 8PM on September 13, 2023.
What time do the gates open?
Gates open at 4pm on September 13, 2023.
Can I bring a camera?
Phone cameras will only be allowed at the event.
If the event doesn’t take place, will I get a refund?
In the event of a canceled event, tickets will be refunded in accordance with the provisions of the promoter. Please note that refund does not include ticketing admin fee, credit card convenience fee or any other personal costs (e.g. travel expenses, accommodation expenses, etc).